The Vision :
”Master Program with excellencies in innovation on sustainable management of dry land and paddy fields that are internationally recognized by 2024″
The Misions :
1. Organizing professional, accountable and aspirational education and teaching on local, national and international issues that prime in the management of dry land and paddy fields.
2. Conducting innovative research in sustainable management of dry land and paddy fields.
3. Organizing community service in sustainable management of dry land and paddy fields.
4. Organizing collaborations with universities, industry, government and private institutions, public, and mass media, either at home or overseas.
5. Disseminating research and innovation results through national and international scientific forum.
6. Applying research and innovation results intensive and extensively.
The objectives of this program are designed by taking into account the needs assessment of users and compiled by involving the entire academic community like stakeholders and alumni. The objectives are designed to allow the alumni to work professionally in the relevant field. These goals are set as Program Educational Objectives (PEO) which refers to the Regulation of Ministry of Education and Culture (Permendikbud) no 49/2014, the National Standards for Higher Education 2014 and the Regulation of Ministry of Research and Technology c/q The Directorate General of Higher Education no 14/2015. The alumni is expected having the ability in:
1. Manage the potentiality of dry land and paddy fields for optimal results.
2. Develop the creative thinking for qualified research that can be disseminated and published nationally and internationally.
3. Promote the strategies in continuing broaden knowledge in longlife learning.
4. Build a wide and sustainable network of cooperation.